Everyday we need change in taste and in cooking try shan nihari masla, its easy to cook.Nhari is very spicy.
I made it!
- Onion(finely sliced):1 medium
- Flour:1 cup(dissolve in water)
- Cooking oil:1cup
- Shan nihari masala:1 sachet(mix in 1/2 cup water)
- Heat 1/2cupoil,add meat and shan nihari masala.Stir fry until oil separates from masala.
- Add 18 cups/3 1/2liters water and bones.Stir and bring to boil.cover and cook undisturbed on low heat(for:beef 6hours,goat/lamb 4hours,chicken 3hours)
- Remove bones,collect marrow and discard bones.Add marrow to gravy.
- Gradually add dissolved flour in the gravy.Stir and mix.Bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes.Stir occasionally.
- Heat remaining oil and add sliced onion.Stir fry until golden and pour nihari.Cover and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat
- Remove excessive oil before serving,if desired.
No one Rate & Review this recipe, be the first one to rate this recipe.
Have something to say? Write a review