This is an easy recipe of chicken tikka.
I made it!
- chicken skinless:1and1/2kg (make every slits on each)
- Lemon juice:8-10tbs
- Cooking oil/Melted butter:6tbs
- Shan chicken tikka masala:1 sachet (do not mix in water)
- Mix together shan chicken tikka masala,lemon juice and 2tbs oil. Apply on chicken pieces and marinate for 3hrs
- Put each portion of chicken on skewer and place it on low heat of charcoal/gas grill
- Grill evenly each side until meat is tender and done. Apply butter before removing from heat.
No one Rate & Review this recipe, be the first one to rate this recipe.
Have something to say? Write a review