Chicken gravy is delicious in taste and this recipe fulfill your taste.
I made it!
- Chicken:1kg (small pieces)
- Onion(medium and finely fried onion):3
- Yogurt(whipped):1 1/2 cup
- Ginger julienne:2tbs
- Shan chicken masala(mix in 1/2 cup of water):1 sachet
- Heat oil,fry onion until light golden,remove and crush.
- In the same oil add chicken,yogurt and shan chicken masala.Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Add julienne ginger and 1/2-2 cups water for gravy.Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir-in crushed onions.Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Note:remove excessive oil before serving.
No one Rate & Review this recipe, be the first one to rate this recipe.
Have something to say? Write a review