- Green chilies: 10(medium,slit length wise)
- Lemon juice:3 tbs
- Tomatoes:6 (medium,grind and serve to make puree)
- Yogurt:2 1/2 cups
- Cooking oil:1cup
- Shan Achar Gosht mix:1 sachet(mix in 1/2 cups water )
- Mix 2tbs of Shan Achar Gosht mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat,ginger/garlic,yogurt and remaining shan achar gosht mix.Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3cups of water.Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree.Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat.Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
No one Rate & Review this recipe, be the first one to rate this recipe.
Have something to say? Write a review