Bhuna Mutton Saalan
Serve it with nan & raita. Tasty & Easy to cook.
I made it!
- Mutton: 1/2 kg
- Onion: 1 small (chopped)
- Tomato: 1 (chopped)
- Cloves (Loung):2
- Big Black Cardamoms (Bari Kaali Ilaichi): 1
- Whole Black Peppers (Saabut Kaali Mirch): 3
- Salt: (to taste)
- Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi):Ã‚Â¼ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch): 1/2 tsp (more or less may be used depending on spice preferance.)
- Corriander Powder (Pisa Dhania): 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds (Sufaid Zeera): Ã‚Â¼ tsp.
- Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak): 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan): 1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil: 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a heavy based pot, add onion and fry to golden brown. Mix all of the ingredients together and add to the pot and stir until the tomato becomes soft and the water dries.
- Then add the meat and mix until the water dries up. Add 4 glasses of water, cover and leave to tenderize. Garnish with fresh coriander/cilantro leaves and chopped green chilies.
No one Rate & Review this recipe, be the first one to rate this recipe.
Have something to say? Write a review